The Business of Asset Management
Specialised advice to shareholders and executives of asset management companies on
The transactions in which we are involved require
- Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Forming new asset management companies.
- Buyouts and seeding arrangements.
- Corporate structuring and shareholder agreements.
- Advisory work on internal incentive structures.
- Finding strategic partners.
- Sourcing funding.
Auden has extensive experience and a network of relationships with a range of asset management groups, developed by the principals over many years.
- Knowledge of industry equity and incentive models.
- Understanding of industry economics and value drivers.
- Structuring of complex earn-outs and claw-backs.